Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday, October 17, 2010 (ST 4398)

Introduction

Tomorrow I will depart for Italy, where I will be taking in the sights for the next two to three weeks. Today, I am busily trying to get ready for the trip, so there will be an abbreviated blog today. In addition, I have created a series of posts that will be published each week during my absence providing a link to the review on Times for the Times for the puzzle that I expect to be published on that date based on the long-standing publication schedule. I expect to reactivate the complete blog early in November.

The Sunday London Times Puzzle Number
ST 4398
Publication Date in The Sunday London Times
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Link to Full Review
Times for the Times [ST 4398]
Times for the Times Review Written By
talbinho

Signing off for this week - Falcon

No comments:

Post a Comment